Skip to content

Expert tips for avoiding holiday weight gain

Holiday weight gain is a common problem for many due to parties and similar events featuring plenty of high-calorie food and drinks. If you recently started taking Phentermine 37.5mg and don’t want to derail your efforts this holiday season, keep these expert tips in mind. They’re easy and won’t make you feel like you’re depriving yourself.

Avoid Restrictive Diets

Don’t limit what you eat this holiday season, just make smarter choices.

“Individuals who struggle with weight already have to overcome the emotional and psychological components associated with being overweight—adding an extremely restrictive diet that isn’t sustainable to the mix is a recipe for disaster,” says fitness expert Jillian Michaels in an interview with the Daily Mail.

“I’d say it’s [restrictive diets] never necessary,” she added. “I’ve taken the most unhealthy individuals with every obesity-related, health-related condition and reversed it with common sense, clean eating and a reasonable, consistent fitness regimen.”

Use The 80/20 Rule

Michaels recommends keeping 80% of what you eat during the holidays (and otherwise) healthy, and using the other 20% for indulgences.

You can’t make everything a treat food and you should approach everyday food this way,” she notes.

Burn More Calories

Use the holidays as an opportunity to rev up your workout routine. Try exercising for an extra 15 minutes every day, or working out five days a week instead of four.

Michaels also recommends treating the holidays they way you do the rest of the year.

You should approach the holidays the same way you approach every day of your life,” the fitness guru says.

Don’t Overdo It

As long as you don’t “go crazy” with holiday eating and drinking, you’ll be fine.

We have a couple of drinks, not 10. We work these foods into our daily calorie allowance. If you’re going to eat more one day, have a little less the next.”
For more on Phentermine pills and fast weight loss, please contact DrToHelp.com today.

Attention DrToHelp Patients

We want to thank you for your trust and business with drtohelp.com, over the last 10 years! However, due to State and Federal laws, we no longer will be able to ship actual pills to you starting December 1, 2023. From this date on, we will only be able to send an electronic prescription to your pharmacy of choice, for you to go directly to your pharmacy to pick up your Phentermine pills there at your own pharmacy. 

We also will not be taking any NEW patients in Georgia, Indiana, Michigan, New York, Pennsylvania and Nebraska for the next 1-3 months.