Fast weight loss for Orange County residents is achievable through Phentermine, the revolutionary weight loss supplement available via Dr. James Kojian of DrToHelp.com. Weight loss pills that stimulate specific hormones to suppress the appetite, Phentermine makes it easy to lose weight quickly and keep it off.
A Phentermine regimen is that much more effective when coupled with a healthy, low-calorie diet. If in need of low-calorie snack ideas, check out the following options to keep you satiated in between meals:
Dry Roasted Wasabi Edamame (¼ cup)
(From Real Simple)
A ¼ cup of this snack contains 130 calories, 7 grams of fiber, 14 grams of protein, and 5 grams of fat.
Grilled Asparagus and 6-Minute Egg
This option serves four and contains 413 calories per serving, as well as 16 grams of protein, 3 grams of fiber, and 9 grams of fat.
1 egg yolk
1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
1 tablespoon aged sherry vinegar
1 1/2 teaspoons chopped truffle or truffle oil
16 asparagus spears
4 ounces pancetta, sliced thin
8 slices whole-wheat bread
1 tablespoon unsalted butter, softened
4 eggs, preferably organic
1. To make aioli, place egg yolk in a bowl (do not use stainless steel). Slowly add oil in a thin stream, whisking constantly until thickened. Add vinegar and truffle or truffle oil.
2. Preheat grill to medium. Bring a pot of salted water to a boil, and prepare a bowl of ice water.
3. Snap off tough ends of asparagus spears. Wrap a strip of pancetta around middle of a pair of spears. Grill wrapped asparagus bundles for 6 minutes or until pancetta is crispy.
4. Using a 2 1/2-inch biscuit cutter, remove middle of each bread slice; discard edges. Brush both sides of each round with butter. Grill bread on each side; set aside.
5. Cook eggs for 6 minutes in boiling water; place in ice bath to cool. Peel eggs and cut them in half, being very careful not to let yolks fall out.
6. Place 2 bread rounds on each of 4 serving plates; top with some truffle aioli. Place 1 bunch asparagus on each bread round; top with an egg half.
Two Clementines and Seven Walnut Halves
(From Real Simple)
A snack featuring 163 calories, 3 grams of fiber, 3 grams of protein, and 9 grams of fat
Broccoli & Feta Omelet with Toast
Made to serve one, you’ll consume 390 calories per serving, 19 grams of fat, 23 grams of protein, and 6 grams of fiber.
1 cup chopped broccoli
2 large eggs, beaten
2 tablespoons feta cheese, crumbled
1/4 teaspoon dried dill
2 slices rye bread, toasted
1. Heat a nonstick skillet over medium heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add broccoli, and cook 3 minutes.
2. Combine egg, feta, and dill in a small bowl. Add egg mixture to pan. Cook 3 to 4 minutes; flip omelet and cook 2 minutes or until cooked through. Serve with toast.